2013; busy year.
- visited and played in 8 different countries. nerd fact: total show time: 798 min. went to a lot of new places filled with warmth and friendly people.
- did not have much time to listen to a lot of new stuff. really, found myself going back to nina simone, neil young, jackson c. frank, nick drake, ry charles etc but I did listen to and liked:
anna von hausswolff - ceremony / nils frahm - spaces / boards of canada - tomorrow’s harvest / tim hecker - virgins / colleen - the weighing of the heart / chantal acda - let your hands be my guide
- books I finally finished:
the queen’s conjurer: the science and magic of dr. john dee, adviser to queen elizabeth I / waging heavy peace: a hippie dream, by neil young / a year with swollen appendices: brian eno’s diary
- favourite concert: peter broderick + hauschka, sept 27th at mississippi studios, portland or
- favourite spaces for music: union chapel, london / ut connewitz, leipzig / sou’wester lodge, seaview, wa
- city that i am becoming good friends with: berlin
- city that does not get old: portland, or
- hidden gem of graphic design: iker spozio
- hope in the human race in 2013 (1 to 10): 2
- hope in my friends in 2013: (1 to 10): 8
- lived 8 months in spain and 4 in portland, where i photographed a very smiley sunflower